Breast Cancer Resources
- If you have questions about cancer, you can call: 1-800-4-CANCER
- To find out about more about breast cancer prevention, click here.
- For more information on the risk factors, symptoms, screening, and treatment of breast cancer, click here.
- To learn more about the advancements in breast cancer research,click here.
- To learn about the BRCA1 and BRCA2 genes, which make certain women more susceptible to breast cancer, click here.
- To get more answers to your questions about breast cancer, you can chat live with a representative from the National Cancer Institute. Click here.
Rep. Wasserman Schultz (FL-20) appeared on Good Morning America
her personal story, and talk about how the EARLY Act will help