Help with a Federal Agency

"If you live in the 20th District and can't get an answer from a federal agency in a timely fashion, or if you feel you have been treated unfairly, my office may be able to help resolve a problem or get you the information you need. While we cannot guarantee you a favorable outcome, we will do our best to help you receive a fair and timely response to your problem."

Help with a Federal Agency Form

In order to receive assistance from our office with an individual case, please fill out the  below authorization form.  The fields below will generate a printable form, which you should mail to our Pembroke Pines office.  For time sensitive cases or to follow up after you have mailed the authorization form, please contact our district office directly at (954) 437-3936.

Please Note: The Privacy Act of 1974 (5 U.S.C. § 552a) requires that Members of Congress or their staff have written authorization before they can obtain information about an individual's case. We must have your signature to proceed with this type of request.

Please include all pertinent information and claim numbers in your correspondence—such as:

  • Your Social Security number for a case involving Social Security;
  • VA claim number for a case with Department of Veterans Affairs;
  • Taxpayer identification number (Social Security number, if individual) for an Internal Revenue Service problem, etc.;
  • Your address, home phone number and daytime phone number (if different than home) so that we can obtain any additional information from you that might be necessary;
  • Copies of any related documents or correspondence that you may have from the agency involved.

Authorization Form

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
In accordance with the Privacy Act of 1974, I give Congressman Debbie Wasserman Schultz authority to act on my behalf.

, ,   ,
(please provide as much detail as possible) 


Print This Form

Use the Generate Request button to produce the document to authorize my office to help you. Then sign it and mail it to the address shown on the document. Please include any other documents or material that you think would help my office help you.

What Would You Like to DO?

visit my mobile web youtube facebook twitter rss latest news feeds
visit my mobile web Subscribe to my E-Newsletter Write to Debbie Early Act New Direction for America Veterans and Troops Appropriation Requests Prepare for Hurricane Season Pool Safety Health